Ladies Trail Work Party
March 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
First ever ladies trail work party for our organization.
It will be sponsored by the Northwest Motorcycle Association (NMA) and led by the one and only Lori Taylor.
We are looking forward to increasing the number of women involved in the moto volunteer scene here in Washington.
Come join us for this opportunity for women and girls to learn from and work with other women and girls.
- We will be doing tread work and some grid block replacement.
- No experience necessary.
- Short walk in from the road.
- All tools, lunch and drinks provided by the NMA.
- Come out to learn, give back to our sport, meet other riders and have FUN!
Any questions?? Contact Lori Taylor: Itaylor@nmaoffroad.org or 360-303-5337
- If planning to attend, please sign-up so we have a good headcount:
Don’t forget to ‘spring ahead’ on Saturday night!